Droid Case Kick Stand?

FolsomFear

Reaction score
Ive been hearing everyone talking about this new phone (i think the evo) that is so cool because it has a kick stand. Why doesnt a company just make a droid protective case with a build in kick stand? Is there and case like this?

JCo352

Reaction score
I used to gave one for my G1, I actually used it more than I thought I would.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ive been hearing everyone talking about this new phone (i think the evo) that is so cool because it has a kick stand. Why doesnt a company just make a droid protective case with a build in kick stand? Is there and case like this?

I saw some pictures of a Droid X case that had the integrated kickstand and should be available when the phone launches on 07/15. No idea if one will be available for the Droid though.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I saw some pictures of a Droid X case that had the integrated kickstand and should be available when the phone launches on 07/15. No idea if one will be available for the Droid though.

If i'm not mistaken i think the droid x comes out long before 7/15

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score

If i'm not mistaken i think the droid x comes out long before 7/15

You are mistaken. ;) I have pre ordered my Droid X from Best Buy already and also watched the conference where Motorola, Verizon, Google, and Adobe officially announced the phone. It is, without a doubt, being released on July 15th, 2010. You do realize that 07/15 is just over two weeks away?

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Try gogostand.com

OP
FolsomFear

FolsomFear

Reaction score
Try gogostand.com

That gogo stand is pretty f-in cool. I found some body glove stand but they are WAY to bulky. I think the should make a seido stand (since thats the case im using. just a little peice of the acual case that folds out. keep it slim and practical.