Droid camera fix - what we know now

Trip

Reaction score
Never mind...I did a restart and it focuses now, must have had something screwed up software wise.

ericwiz

Reaction score
Anyone know if the low light picture quality wil be addressed? Low light pics are pretty pixelated and are worse than my old BB pearl pics.

HEMDROID

Reaction score
The camera still takes crappy pictures compared to any other 5 MP camera ive used... grainy, out of focus, and the color is terrible.

Still keepin the droid though :)

charrry

Reaction score
The Dec 11 Fix

Does anyone know how will we get this so call fix on the 11th of Dec..will it be a download or what???

charrry

Reaction score
Thanks ..can you tell me the best way to download my music from Mac to droid and get all the albums covers. I have tried sailling but it keeps stopping on me.

souljerr

Reaction score
Thanks ..can you tell me the best way to download my music from Mac to droid and get all the albums covers. I have tried sailling but it keeps stopping on me.

Yo Charrry - would suggest you use the search feature on this forum. There are lots of folks here and I'm sure that question has been posed and answered. Good luck.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a question. Where is the 24.5 start at? Is it when your phone was created?

Trip

Reaction score
No aaf, it has to do with the system date and how the phone converts it so it can save it in the meta data of the jpg of the picture. Everyones phone works with the same dates, and apparently a "good" cycle began on Nov 17th.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
No aaf, it has to do with the system date and how the phone converts it so it can save it in the meta data of the jpg of the picture. Everyones phone works with the same dates, and apparently a "good" cycle began on Nov 17th.

OK, I was looking from Nov 6 to Nov 17 and seeing 11 days. I couldn't figure how 24.5 could fit in, because that would put it around the 23rd or 24th of October as the start of the "bad" cycle when the Droid wasn't available to everyone.

Oh well, if it works it works.