Droid calendar question

mandyc

Reaction score
I will make this as simple as possible. Have a droidx (ithink). Use the calendar program already on my phone. Recently bought a macbook pro. My kid's little league team has a website and has a function on it where you can download your schedule (and custom multi-schedules which I use for my boys) that downloaded right to ical on the laptop. The website can also download to ical compatible programs. I want to be able to import this schedule to my phone as it will save me a ton of time putting each game and its details into my phone's calendar. Can anyone tell me what I can do to bridge the droid-ical gap? I would really appreciate it!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum! if its pdf it'll work but won't sync to ur calendar. I browse my daughters school calendar via web. however in the market there is iCal import/export app that u may wanna try.

Swype with an Aloha from Hawaii

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I sync everything through Google Cal'... Outlook, Thunderbird all Sync with Google.. There might be an option to sync that website calender with your Google Cal and to your phone.. That is how i do it and it will sync both from and to the phone.

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Welcome to the forum. My work uses all Mac products and as a result I have iCal on my computer but it syncs with Google using a program called BusyCal. You may want to look into that. I am not sure if it will help you but it works like a charm for my work.

z_man96

Reaction score
I will make this as simple as possible. Have a droidx (ithink). Use the calendar program already on my phone. Recently bought a macbook pro. My kid's little league team has a website and has a function on it where you can download your schedule (and custom multi-schedules which I use for my boys) that downloaded right to ical on the laptop. The website can also download to ical compatible programs. I want to be able to import this schedule to my phone as it will save me a ton of time putting each game and its details into my phone's calendar. Can anyone tell me what I can do to bridge the droid-ical gap? I would really appreciate it!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

You can import the ical file into your google calendar and then that schedule will then show on your droid. I've got my boys basketball schedule and track schedule done this way.