Droid Calendar and iCal

tfischer

Reaction score
Ok i got my ical calendar sync'd up with my google calendar using the calDav settings.
But i can only get my gmail calendar to sync. Is there a way to get my additional views i have set in ical to show up also. I have gone to the delegations preference tab in ical but can only see the US Holidays calendar to access. Am i missing something?

~t

Statman

Reaction score
Ok i got my ical calendar sync'd up with my google calendar using the calDav settings.
But i can only get my gmail calendar to sync. Is there a way to get my additional views i have set in ical to show up also. I have gone to the delegations preference tab in ical but can only see the US Holidays calendar to access. Am i missing something?

~t
Syncing between iCal and google cal is one way.

I have been trying many things regarding mac and droid sync. Here is what I have learned...When you add google calendar (calDAV) to iCal, you get the ability to add events that are initiated on google cal to iCal. It will not sync events you have added/modified in iCal back to google cal. The only way I have found to get iCal events onto google cal is to export from ical and import into google cal. If anyone knows any different let me know.

ariley

Reaction score
Googly Syncing

I use Spanning Sync to sync my events and contacts to Google. It's a yearly service, but I heard there are other ones out there, too.

E.g. there is BusyCal on the Mac that can sync to Google.

So you have choices.