Battery Use
[video=youtube;2t7oeJYjYi0]http://youtu.be/2t7oeJYjYi0[/video]

Outdoor Video
[video=youtube;icnzZFxp26o]http://youtu.be/icnzZFxp26o[/video]
[video=youtube;PcMqihj1SQc]http://youtu.be/PcMqihj1SQc[/video]

Last edited:

m2jpilot

Reaction score
Nice pics Preach ... Im even liking it more now! Im looking forward mostly for a bigger screen, watching sling on the droid2 is ok but as they say, bigger is better! :D

Our 1st cell phones were huge. Remember the old bag phones? Then they got smaller and smaller throughout the decades, the smaller the better. Now they are starting to get bigger and bigger, the bigger the better!!

LOL I just find it ironically amusing.:icon_ banana:

JbO0613

Reaction score
Phone is officially coming out the 8th... went to my local Verizon store and was able to make an appointment and reserve one for Thursday! Couldn't pre-order though! Weird!

Bear in NM

Reaction score
This sucks. In my little town and little store all I got was the deer in the headlights look, with the usual we usually get new phones a few weeks after release. The closest big town is an hour and a half away, and I think I will be making some calls later in the week.

By the way, does anyone have the full skinney on the release "kit" as to what is included? I know about the 16 gig card, and certainly a charger and cable. Any other goodies?

Craig

m2jpilot

Reaction score
This sucks. In my little town and little store all I got was the deer in the headlights look, with the usual we usually get new phones a few weeks after release. The closest big town is an hour and a half away, and I think I will be making some calls later in the week.

By the way, does anyone have the full skinney on the release "kit" as to what is included? I know about the 16 gig card, and certainly a charger and cable. Any other goodies?

Craig

Supposedly, rumored, whatever you want to call it, Costco has a sweet kit going with theirs. Car Dock, Home dock, extra battery and dock for that. I haven't seen any real proof other than an ad that doesn't have any stores name on it.

Bear in NM

Reaction score
M2J,

Thanks, I have seen that thread. Nothing close to a Costco in the third world little town I live in, or anywhere that would not require a plane ticket. There was a member here who is/was an engineer with Moto (I think) that intimated that it may come with the inductive charging system. That is the accessory that I really want to try/buy. That and a MotoRokor are certainly on my list for the new phone.

Craig