DROID Bionic Shipments Arrive in Stores, Launch Kits With Live Demo Units Too

Fireplug

Reaction score
From Android Central. Dummy units.

droid-bionic-dummies.jpg

I will go with the Bionic over the Charge for a number of reasons, but even in this picture one can see how much nicer the Charge screen is. *sigh*

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Some quick photoshopping. I realigned the pic and made an overlay of the Bionics screen, then copied it over (in green) the screens of the other phones to show the differences. You can see each each of the other devices are a little shorter and fatter.

View attachment 39813

tedZilla99

Reaction score
I called the 2 closest stores, neither had them yet. Maybe Tuesday I'll go and try to grope one. The phone, I mean..........

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just talked with a friend who runs a store in Virginia and all he kept saying was how awesome the phone is. He says it blows all other VZW phones that they currently have, out of the water. Now granted he has only played with it for a couple hours but he is not one to just make vague statements like that without meaning it.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
I know people are lining up to hate on the qHD, but just wait til you see it in person. I'm hopeful it will be better than the X2 and D3.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just talked with a friend who runs a store in Virginia and all he kept saying was how awesome the phone is. He says it blows all other VZW phones that they currently have, out of the water. Now granted he has only played with it for a couple hours but he is not one to just make vague statements like that without meaning it.

Did he say anything about the screen?

mach330

Reaction score
just called a couple of stores and nothing. That bionic does look pretty big. I know it says 0.4" for thickness, but I'm guessing it'll be like the dx/dx2 where that's the thinnest part while the camera hump is thicker.

Reaction score
Finally the Bionic will be here soon, now I just have 3 more months to wait before MW3 comes out. :p

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Comparisons to the DX, some side angles, and another look at that sweet launch kit below.

[video=youtube;4aZpzSjbaF8]http://youtu.be/4aZpzSjbaF8[/video]
[video=youtube;x3p9DOIQ00o]http://youtu.be/x3p9DOIQ00o[/video]

Last edited:
OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Nice pics Preach ... Im even liking it more now! Im looking forward mostly for a bigger screen, watching sling on the droid2 is ok but as they say, bigger is better! :D