Droid Bionic Randomn Reboots??

erthchyld

Reaction score
Fresh Start

Yesterday I took the phone back to the Verizon store for an exchange. They did it with no problem and seemed to know nothing about these specific issues. It has been almost 24 hours and no random reboots (unless it did while I was sleep) and no frozen black screen. The only Things I have done with it so far:

Link my google account (restoring contacts)
I did end up keeping the memory card from the last one with my music on it
Link my blue tooth head sets
Make a couple of phone calls and texts
Check on a couple of the woots (short web browsing from a link in a text)
I did make sure it was fully charged before I did anything with it

Later tonight, if it still is not acting up I will do more arranging it the way I want it. (moving apps around and changing the background etc) I will slowly add apps until I get it the way I want it or it starts acting up. That way if its something I'm doing or adding I will have a general idea of what is the culprit. There are some people who have had NO troubles whatsoever. I'm wondering if it wasn't a bad batch of batteries, or something along those lines, that went out with a certain lot of phones.

erthchyld

Reaction score
I only had the pocket detection on for the first two days of the first phone. It was still rebooting and freezing to black screen WITHOUT the pocket detection. I do not have the pocket detection turned on with this phone.