Droid Bionic Broken Camera Lens

iguanahotsauce

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am having a bit of an issue with my bonic. I noticed today that my lens on my camera is broken and so now my camera will not focus. What I'm wondering is where can I buy a replacement? Because I really don't want to spend $100 to get a new one from verizon when this is something I can probably fix myself

mdmm

Reaction score
Same situation here - camera lens cover is broken. Did you find a replacement part? I can't find it anywhere on the Internet...

BlueSami

Reaction score
I have the same issue. I even have a nice case on my phone.
Glad to see I am not the only one.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

BlueSami

Reaction score
Reaction score
the website that is up is out of stock but i found another website Motorola DROID BIONIC XT875 OEM midplate - - Cellular Accessories | Mobile Accessories | Cell Phone i just ordered it as i cracked my lens cover as well and hope this helps out some people

Thank you very much. Just cracked the lens cover myself. And to think ive dropped my phone three other times on the corners and face I was happy to see it drop flat on the backside... WRONG! Anyway, thanks again.

sk8ingdroid

Reaction score
Thank you very much. Just cracked the lens cover myself. And to think ive dropped my phone three other times on the corners and face I was happy to see it drop flat on the backside... WRONG! Anyway, thanks again.
No problem man I ordered mine on Thursday I think it's on its way I got it for 18 shipping included better than the 100$ deductible for replacement