bionic camera lens cover broken

dgramo

Reaction score
Yesterday I noticed that the lens cover on my bionic was broken. I have been looking around and am unable to locate a replacement lens. I went to my verizion store and they were no help. Called verizion and they said it is not a warranty issue. Called motorola and they will fix but will be $125 to repair the phone. Where can I find the lens that should only take 30 seconds to replace?

bbucks36

Reaction score
samething happen to me awhile back ... i have a otterbox case and i know i never dropped it.. i called motorola about it and they told me to send it in to them and they will fix it as part of warranty... it took 8 days tho.. didnt cost me anything.. btw it had eclipse on it too when i sent it in.. all i sent it was the phone ... no battery , no sims , no sd card... i put my initials in back of phone to see if they would give me a refurb... they sent the same phone back but i was back to stock GB..figured share my mishap with ya.. i had a revolution phone as back up tho.. 8 days is a long time without a phone..

JohnFH

Reaction score
dgramo said:
Yesterday I noticed that the lens cover on my bionic was broken. I have been looking around and am unable to locate a replacement lens. I went to my verizion store and they were no help. Called verizion and they said it is not a warranty issue. Called motorola and they will fix but will be $125 to repair the phone. Where can I find the lens that should only take 30 seconds to replace?

There are Bionic parts listed on eBay, including camera parts. I hope that you can find an inexpensive solution!