Droid Bionic battery life said to be better in latest tester leak

axlerod

Reaction score
motorola-droid-bionic.jpg

Droid Bionic battery life said to be better in latest tester leak | Android Central

And here's yet another pic of the upcoming Motorola Droid Bionic (suffice it to say it's deep in the throes of testing among average Joes at this point). So you see some speed test action going on here, and that's some fine LTE data speed. But what's got us interested is YodaDroid's follow-up, where he declares "battery life improved once again," and that he's seeing more than 15 hours of use, with push e-mail and widgets running full-bore.
Let's certainly hope so. Battery life has been the Achilles' heel of LTE devices. And if Verizon puts out one that can last past lunchtime, it'll make all this hype (and that Pentile screen) worth it.
Source: Android Forums; via Phandroid
http://cdn.androidcentral.com/sites...h500/postimages/684/motorola-droid-bionic.jpg

Suuperflie

Reaction score
Isn't quite interesting that status bar is not in the picture, almost intentionally it seems just so we can't tell if it's on wifi or not?

Renae

Reaction score
Isn't quite interesting that status bar is not in the picture, almost intentionally it seems just so we can't tell if it's on wifi or not?

I doubt it, I've done speed test on several of the 4g phones with friends or in vzw stores, that seems to be I've seen on the thunderbolt on good tries.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

holjes

Reaction score
It might be old news but if the battery life can last a full day it will certainly make my wait worth it. LTE seems to destroy these phones and if moto found a way to make it last then the 8 month wait and what seems like now slightly less than flagship specs will certainly be acceptable to me. Sept 8th here we come.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
The definition of a "Full Day" is a bit hard to determine, considering we all use our phones for very different things.

A full day to you may be texting and using it for phone calls for 12 hours, but to someone who plays games on it, or does a lot of custom modding, that would be a different story.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
The definition of a "Full Day" is a bit hard to determine, considering we all use our phones for very different things.

A full day to you may be texting and using it for phone calls for 12 hours, but to someone who plays games on it, or does a lot of custom modding, that would be a different story.

So true. My typical day usually lasts 18-20 hours. This includes, texting, calls, a lot of internet usage, and a few games here and there.

magdream

Reaction score

So true. My typical day usually lasts 18-20 hours. This includes, texting, calls, a lot of internet usage, and a few games here and there.

Get some sleep.

das2042

Reaction score
Yea, arkbird you need some sleepy time in your life!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums