Droid Bionic and NFL Mobile??

318Droid

Reaction score
I was just in my grad class so the football came on and I turned on my NFL Mobile on my Bionic..EVERYONE in the class was like "wow wtf he's watching the game on the phone, what kind of phone is that? blah blah blah" Im like a Droid Bionic that I've been following for about 9 months and finally got released this morning...So Im watching the game and ppl looking over my shoulder and I started to think...Am I getting charged for this NFL Mobile?? I still have my unlimited data and this is streaming great over 3G.. No 4G yet...sometime mid 2012 is the word!

sk102704

Reaction score
I was just in my grad class so the football came on and I turned on my NFL Mobile on my Bionic..EVERYONE in the class was like "wow wtf he's watching the game on the phone, what kind of phone is that? blah blah blah" Im like a Droid Bionic that I've been following for about 9 months and finally got released this morning...So Im watching the game and ppl looking over my shoulder and I started to think...Am I getting charged for this NFL Mobile?? I still have my unlimited data and this is streaming great over 3G.. No 4G yet...sometime mid 2012 is the word!

You're not going to be charged for that as long as you have that unlimited data. Verizon is giving us and all 4g phones the premium service for free. We can watch all Monday, Thursday, and Sunday night games as well as Red Zone and live NFL network broadcasts. It usually costs $30/month so its pretty sweet!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

gord1895

Reaction score
Just to let everyone know the deal isn't quite like they advertise. I got off the phone with Verizon and found the "but" that always exists with these "free" deals. So The NFL Mobile regular and premium options will be free for us all season, BUT you have to have Verizon Video ($10/month) to actually watch live games. The guy told me we will have it free till Oct. 1st free so enjoy while you can.