Droid Battery Replacement

samiusmc

Reaction score

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is anyone familiar with this replacement battery for the Droid? It says it's supposed to last longer than the original battery. I know Seidio is a reputable brand but I've never heard of this brand. Has anyone ever used their batteries on the Droid or other device?

Fosmon® Premium Quality 1400Ah Li-Ion Replacement Battery for Motorola Droid A855

Amazon.com: Fosmon® Premium Quality 1400Ah Li-Ion Replacement Battery for Motorola Droid A855 Android / CLIQ MB200: Cell Phones & Service

Never heard of the company before, but i do know that at least with dell laptop batteries the high capacity cells usually last a tiny bit longer then the normal battery, so it's plausible that this is the same way. For 10 bucks, i can always buy one and test it out.

It's interesting though, the picture says one thing, and the description says another :/

EDITED: I ordered one, so we shall see how well it works. Will probably just end up giving it away though once i find out.

Last edited:
OP
samiusmc

samiusmc

Reaction score
Is anyone familiar with this replacement battery for the Droid? It says it's supposed to last longer than the original battery. I know Seidio is a reputable brand but I've never heard of this brand. Has anyone ever used their batteries on the Droid or other device?

Fosmon® Premium Quality 1400Ah Li-Ion Replacement Battery for Motorola Droid A855

Amazon.com: Fosmon® Premium Quality 1400Ah Li-Ion Replacement Battery for Motorola Droid A855 Android / CLIQ MB200: Cell Phones & Service

Never heard of the company before, but i do know that at least with dell laptop batteries the high capacity cells usually last a tiny bit longer then the normal battery, so it's plausible that this is the same way. For 10 bucks, i can always buy one and test it out.

It's interesting though, the picture says one thing, and the description says another :/

EDITED: I ordered one, so we shall see how well it works. Will probably just end up giving it away though once i find out.

As soon as you make a determination as to the quality, can you please drop me a email or PM to let me know what you think? Thanks!

Reaction score

Please keep us posted on the results.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah i'll be sure to, i know on my last phone i bought some battery i had no idea who they were, i'm not even sure i could pronounce the name really, but the extended life battery costed i think like 8 bucks and it had been great until i got my droid. I should get it in like 3-4 days so after that i will test it for probably about 4-7 days.