DROID 4 by MOTOROLA - 4G LTE

nice365

Reaction score
The DROID 4 by MOTOROLA for Verizon Wireless is the one of thinnest 4G LTE QWERTY smart phone available today! Thin and speedy with the power of a dual-core 1.2GHz processor, 1GB of RAM, and Verizon's 4G LTE network, the DROID 4 is also tough with a Corning Gorilla Glass display and splash-resistant nanocoating. Type with technical precision on the laser-cut QWERTY keypad that is so similar to a PC, your fingers instantly know where to land. And with LED edge-lit keys, it's like having night vision when you send digital messages in the dark. Catch every rich detail of your life with DROID 4's 8 megapixel primary camera. The 1080p HD video recorder features image stabilization for clearer video! With DROID 4, the future has never looked better.

Whether you will find the Motorola Droid 4 compelling really hinges on how much you crave a great QWERTY. Those with aging OG Droids, I know you're out there, will want to take this bad boy for a test drive. Even folks moving from outdated BlackBerrys will likely appreciate
new motorola phone attributes. If you've got extra cash, $100 to be exact, and couldn't care less having about real keys to touch, then the Droid Razr Maxx should probably be your first stop in your local Verizon store.

johnm93359

Reaction score
I've had mine for almost 1 year now, and still no Jellybean.....
Whats up Verizon?????
Anyone know the current roadmap?