Droid 3 redraw

Lorek

Reaction score
My droid 3 keeps redrawing. When I wake my phone up it will redraw. When I exit a program it will redraw. I will turn my phone off and on it will be fine for about a day. Is there any programs out there let me know what programs that is making my phone do this everytime. Thanks

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
Lorek

Lorek

Reaction score
Motor blur

stabl4life82

Reaction score
Use adw launcher, launcher pro or go launcher. I have used all of them and I go with adw launcher. So much faster and no lag. Go into ur settings and tweek it up a lil to ur likings

NoBloatware

Reaction score
I like GO Launcher EX because I can make folders in the app drawer. I think they took the ADW source code and extended it. Anyway, try 'em all out! Stock Moto launcher is the first thing to ditch: GARBAGE.

stabl4life82

Reaction score
There was something with go launcher that adw and launcher pro has and go didn't. I can't remember what it was but it made me switch back. But it was a great home launcher though. I use go sms and go chat though. I think they are the best even over handcent

AZDroid09

Reaction score
I also find golauncher to have the least redraws, I tried adw ex and launcher pro but they both had more frequent and lengthy redraws. Too bad, because I really like the Blur quick contacts widget and would have stuck with blur if the redraws were not so intolerable.

But everyone has different experiences so try them all :-D