Droid 3 Accessory List leaks, Release is near!

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
droid3-accessories-600x305.png

Whispers of the Motorola Droid 3 have been growing louder by the day and today is no different. An entire list of Motorola Droid 3 accessories have hit the web suggesting the D3 launch date is nearing and we are definitely starting to get excited. The list of Droid 3 accessories includes an extended battery, desktop charger, window mount, snap-on cases, hard covers, and anti scratch protectors. The latest word on the street is pointing toward a possible release within 2 weeks. We haven't heard a peep or tweet for that matter out of Motorola or Verizon, so be sure to stay tuned!

For more discussions on the Droid3, click here --> Droid 3 Forum - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

Source: Droid-Life

Chocula78

Reaction score
Whenever it gets released I'm going to wait at least a month until it comes down to something like $100. I'm just not THAT excited about this phone and i want to see the verdict about the Bionic. If D3 had 4g, then I would probably buy it on launch day.

thesandman00

Reaction score
Whenever it gets released I'm going to wait at least a month until it comes down to something like $100. I'm just not THAT excited about this phone and i want to see the verdict about the Bionic. If D3 had 4g, then I would probably buy it on launch day.

Same here. Bionic is still looking to be the go to vzw device

Limbwalker

Reaction score
I'm eligible for an upgrade and have waited for the Ed, but w/out 4G I might wait for the D4. I definitely am one who loves the sliding keyboard . . . [dancedroid/I]

jseah

Reaction score
Standard battery is 1540 mAH and the extended battery is only 1930 mAH? If you have to make a thicker battery that requires a new battery door, why only increase battery capacity by only 25%?

Fuzzball

Reaction score

It's definitely not going to have 4G:
droid-3-specs-full.jpg

IMO, Moto dropped the ball on this phone. I was willing to forgive the lack of 4G if it had 1GB+ RAM and Webtop, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. It's really disappointing that Moto doesn't consider this one of their high-end devices. IMHO, the OG Droid had a big part in saving their mobile business and I was hoping for more from them this round.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79

It's definitely not going to have 4G:
droid-3-specs-full.jpg

IMO, Moto dropped the ball on this phone. I was willing to forgive the lack of 4G if it had 1GB+ RAM and Webtop, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. It's really disappointing that Moto doesn't consider this one of their high-end devices. IMHO, the OG Droid had a big part in saving their mobile business and I was hoping for more from them this round.

No SDcard included....wtf???
Its got a lot of internal storage but to not include a sdcard is kind ridicules.

sent from somewhere...

Adrozz07

Reaction score
No pre installed SD either. That's a big **** you from Moto.

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

Reaction score
What's the big deal on the lack of a SD card? I'm betting you all have the OG Droid or something similar. Take the card out and put it in the new phone.

I'm actually quite happy about the fact it's confirmed as GSM ready since I'm about to go overseas. I do wish it had 4G, but I can wait a year or so.

Hopefully that camera really kicks ass.