Droid 2x gallery

Kellymiller

Reaction score
How do I move/copy text pics to my gallery? Droid 2x

Last edited:

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
Have never used the Droid 2x, but on all Android phones I have used you long-press the picture and choose something like Save to SD Card.

OP
Kellymiller

Kellymiller

Reaction score
Reply to weasel

My sis sent me a text message with a photo attached, and I would like to add it to my photo gallery/library, but I don't know how. I TRIED Pressing and holding it until menu options came up, but moving it or copying it to my gallery was not one of the options. Just wondering if I am doing something wrong, or if my phone just doesn't do that.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ohhhh if you have a DROID bionic just long press the picture until a window pops up and then click save

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

OP
Kellymiller

Kellymiller

Reaction score
Text photos to gallery

Thank u. It worked this time. I thought i was doing that before but it didnt work. But i tried again n i must have done it a little different this time. Thanx again.

OP
Kellymiller

Kellymiller

Reaction score
Change username

How do i change my username? And how do i add my photo to show up next to my posts. O
I sent a message to "contact administration" and it just answered "no results". I know there must be a way to do these things.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
How do i change my username? And how do i add my photo to show up next to my posts. O
I sent a message to "contact administration" and it just answered "no results". I know there must be a way to do these things.

Hello.. as far as your username.. what would you like it to be??

As far as the avatar... go into settings, it should be there .. unless you're using the app.. its been a while since I used the app..

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you are using the DROID forums app, just go down and look for profile. You might have to scroll to the right. Just long press on that picture and it will come up with some more options

Sent from my DROID BIONIC