Droid 2 will not ring

Adams_jb

Reaction score
Hello All!

I have recently started having problems with my Droid 2. At times it will not ring, I have checked all settings that I know of and all seem normal. It does not happen all the time and does not happen to the same contacts. Has anyone had this problem and know what I am doing wrong? I restored to factory settings last night and it is still happening.

Thanks in advance!

maxdaddy99

Reaction score
I have noticed this a few times on my d2, I noticed I had downloaded an app that had permissions to* modify/ my sounds. Found app and deleted. Fixed my problems for rings. Also noticed that some apps completely changed my ringtone and volume.

Sent from my DROID2

OP
Adams_jb

Adams_jb

Reaction score
I have noticed this a few times on my d2, I noticed I had downloaded an app that had permissions to* modify/ my sounds. Found app and deleted. Fixed my problems for rings. Also noticed that some apps completely changed my ringtone and volume.

Sent from my DROID2

Which app was it do you recall? How did you find out which had the permissions to modify sounds?

Thanks for the information!

maxdaddy99

Reaction score
It was a few different apps, don't really recall wich one for sure. I've learned rule of thumb, from all the good members here, *ALWAYS PAY ATTENTION TO AN APPLICATIONS PERMISSIONS* before accepting the terms. Only thing I can suggest is start deleting the apps u have recently installed until u can find the culprit.

Sent from my DROID2