Droid 2 stuck in bootloop

OP
G

Ghusar

Reaction score
Thanks guys it all worked but the screen is still not working but its all back to normal and my wife is heading to the phone store to see if she can get it replaced.

eqforus5

Reaction score
I have a D2G that only comes on into the bootloader screen. Did I brick it or what did I do to it? I was trying to sbf it with RSD lite.

OP
G

Ghusar

Reaction score
Well I bricked it an dthen loaded the D2G sbf file back into the phone then I warrantied the phone back I have the new phone and was going to rom it just want to make sure I use the right rome this time.

eqforus5

Reaction score
I found out what I did wrong. I did not have the current Moto drivers and I did not have Rsd lite showing the device. After I did that it all worked fine. It's not as hard as I thought it was going to be.

OP
G

Ghusar

Reaction score
I just tried liberty on my wifes droid 2 Global and nothing but problems for me im not sure what it is its all on there but it wont turn the phone on????

eqforus5

Reaction score
Did you flash the GRD romer v7 right after you flashed Liberty on it?

OP
G

Ghusar

Reaction score
No it did not say anything about that on the instructions to make it work,
The keypad would not light up, it would not go out of airplane mode so I just put the stock sbf back on and said forget it...

Do you have a link?

eqforus5

Reaction score
No it did not say anything about that on the instructions to make it work,
The keypad would not light up, it would not go out of airplane mode so I just put the stock sbf back on and said forget it...

Do you have a link?

Get R Done has a thread on here with the link in it or you can send me a pm with your email address and I can send you the file.