Need Help - stuck on bootloop

massivegunz

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was running my D2 with Liberty installed. I am trying to flash my phone back to stock settings. I flashed the SBF file with RSD Lite and it completed but now my phone is stuck on the Droid bootloop. I can't even get it back to boot recovery. When I try to manually boot into recovery the Liberty load screen shows. In RSD it shows my phone model as Flash "Q S C6085".

Has anyone had the same problem or any suggestions?

Thanks.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
How are you booting into recovery? Try pull battery, hold down up arrow on keyboard, insert battery (still holding up) hit power....keep holding up through all of this....eventually you should boot into CW recovery....once there go into advanced then clear davlik cache, backup and select reboot. Should fix it.

Question....did you wipe?

OP
M

massivegunz

Reaction score
How are you booting into recovery? Try pull battery, hold down up arrow on keyboard, insert battery (still holding up) hit power....keep holding up through all of this....eventually you should boot into CW recovery....once there go into advanced then clear davlik cache, backup and select reboot. Should fix it.

Question....did you wipe?

I didn't wipe. And when I power up your way It takes me to Bootloader, Not CW recovery.

Should I try flashing again?

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
if you can get to recovery wipe your davlik cache it's in the advanced section. Then reboot and you should be good.

OP
M

massivegunz

Reaction score
Cant get into recovery. I tried stock recovery and it gets stuck on the Android man and the triangle with the exclamation point inside.

no luck

OP
M

massivegunz

Reaction score
Where you doing something wrong?

I was trying to boot into CW recovery which would always lead me to the bootloader.

Then I found out how to boot into Stock Recovery.

When I went to Stock Recovery I thought it was stuck on the screen with the Android Man and Triangle. I did not know you had to press the search key to continue.

I finally got to the recovery screen and wiped Cache and Data.

BAM! no more endless loop!