Droid 2 stuck at M logo after flashing F2f bootstrap

eppdroid37

Reaction score
Ok so I just got this Droid 2 and decided to root and ROM it. Downloaded D2 Bootstrap, made a backup, downloaded and installed liquid gingerbread 2.6. Everything was fine until I turned it off . Now it only goes to the M logo . It will go into stock recovery but NOT bootstrap. I've done the factory restore , still nothing. My question is , could I rename my backup to " update.zip" to fix it ? I have no
computer to work w/ either. What do I do ?
Sent from my Eris using DroidForums

tjarvis

Reaction score
I have been having similar problems...the only cure from "stuck at m" is sbf back to stock and reroot and all that jazz...the only roms I can flash and not get bricked is apex and liberty.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

tjarvis

Reaction score
Which versions of Liberty and Apex are you having success with? If its liberty GB and Apex 2.0 rc2 or rc3, then that makes sense. They are GB based ROMs so if you flash the leak first and then them you will be OK. But if you flash the leak and then try to flash CM7 that you got from ROM Manager or SSD2 like you mentioned you will bootloop, they require the same kernel as froyo and will not flash if you are on the GB leak. There is a GB based version of CM7 but they are unofficial so you can not get them from ROM Manager yet.

I just learned this as well...hope it helps

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums