Droid 2 sbf

freeformlaw

Reaction score
Alright guys it took me forever to find the files that where needed and ones that worked. I put a post up asking for the files a day or so ago and i got no reply and after that i decided to more a torrent file that will give us all that we needed. This file is a 2.3.3 NON-GLOBAL SBF and you can get the download from down below. If me hosting these files in this way is against any rule please let me know. This is hosted by me and i checked all the files myself.

REMEMBER I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO DO.
YOUR ALL FREE WILLED INDIVIDUALS AND CAN MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICES SO BE SMART.

But never the less i figured with megaupload going down and that we all relied on that so much for files. I thought it might be better to put the files in this format.

Thanks guys and enjoy

FREEFORMLAWView attachment droid 2 torrent file.zip

OP
F

freeformlaw

Reaction score
sorry to anyone that is trying to use the file right now. My internet is screwed up with at&tank internet. I have another computer that is pulling the file from a buddies house and when that is done that computer will continue to seed as well. Thanks for hanging in there and please seed all you can. the three days thing will stop soon enough.

Jaguar10301

Reaction score
Thanks for the file man, been searching for one for a while since megaupload is down, but i did the process and I am still on 2.3.3

Jaguar10301

Reaction score
Oh crap, it's 2.3.3, i need to get lower than that, can anyone find such a file?