DROID 2 re-occuring issues with music player

zoezuzu

Reaction score
Hi all-

First timer-but I've been having issues with the Droid 2 that I never had with the orginal, even after the update. I got the D2 to replace my org droid which was stolen in early December :icon_evil:
My grievances are:
1. Several times in the last 2 months my music player tells me that the audio files are not supported...during this time Pandora, camera/camcorder, and other various media applications don't work either. Rebooting works, but does anyone else out there have to do this as often?
2. the buttons on my phone will freeze during phone calls so I can't exit the call even after it goes to VM, and I sit there leaving 2 min long messages because my phone won't disconnect--which is very embarrassing when you've called your boss.
3. Lastly-it will go black on me and no button seems to fix any thing, it just comes back when it wants to.

Does anyone have any answers or suggestions? I'm seriously considering going back to the store so the will replace mine. But of course the phone is customized to exactly the way I like it and I'll have to start all over...Please help!

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Number one is normal. A regular reboot even on the scale of once every three days or so should solve that issue and possibly some of the others.

tappin and a talkin