Droid 2- NO SENT MAIL IN FOLDER- HELP !!!!

memreez

Reaction score
I have been to 3 Corporate Verizon stores...

i am ready to pull my hair out...

No sent mail in my folders...when i sent mail...

why?????????

i use aol....but thats ridiculous...

and also...i have an RCN account here in chicago..and it doenst even sync with this phone...

pleeeeez...if anyone reads this...can you email me..

at [email protected] in case i dont see the answer on the board...

i need to see MY sent mail..

no one knows the answer...to this....HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

softail

Reaction score
Looks like we don't have an important enough question, or maybe we are just asking the wrong way. I can't find my junk folder, and have recieved no reply what so ever. Good luck. Maybe, between the two of us, we can get somewhere. :dry:

avaquizzer

Reaction score
Was the first poster's issue ever resolved? I'm having the same problem with AOL sent mail and the fact that, once its sent, it seems to "disappear" because it doesn't go to the sent folder. It'd be nice to know what I sent a few days after sending it....

schauvin

Reaction score
Emails not getting saved to sent folder

EMAILS NOT GETTING SAVED TO SENT FOLDER - It appears that it has been a while since this thread was initially opened. I do not know if this will solve your problem, however, I have a Droid 2 Global using the default email app that has been saving sent emails to the "Sent" folder just fine since March of last year. A couple of days ago, it stopped saving sent emails. I called Verizon tech support and the only thing they could tell me to do was delete and re-enter the account, which appears to be the defacto response but which would mean that I would lose ALL of my exisiting, saved and sent emails.

After getting off the phone to Verizon, I tried a few things, but then thought, "What if there is a limit on either the number of emails or the size of the "Sent" folder?". I noticed that even though I had set the account to delete emails that were older than 30 days, it had never deleted any from the "Sent" folder. I had emails going all the way back to the day I got the phone. I deleted all sent emails up until the last 60 days and then sent a test email. It still did not work. Then I power cycled the phone and sent a test email and IT WORKED!!!

Apparently, there is some sort of limit on the "Sent" folder. I informed Verizon tech support what I had done so that they could add it to their troubleshooting list. Unfortunately, they do not have any documentation on such a limit, but promised to check with the Manufacturer to add it to their list as well.