Droid 2 Global Problems!

djelvinmix

Reaction score
Hello friend,

I am new to the forum ...

I have problems with my Droid 2 Global, The problem is that I want to install a new ROM but first I would like to make a backup.

The application root does not give me permission for any application just says "access is denied to xxxx (any)"

then I can not install anything or do anything but I want to install ROM tuned to enjoy my cel without losing my data if something bad happens ..

Excuse my English, I only speak Spanish and am using the google translator.

Thank you,

Someone please help me with a solution??

Hello friend,

I am new to the forum ...

I have problems with my Droid 2 Global, The problem is that I want to install a new ROM but first I would like to make a backup.

The application root does not give me permission for any application just says "access is denied to xxxx (any)"

then I can not install anything or do anything but I want to install ROM tuned to enjoy my cel without losing my data if something bad happens ..

Excuse my English, I only speak Spanish and am using the google translator.

Thank you,

Someone please help me with a solution??

You'll have better luck asking in the Droid 2 sub-forum. This one is for the original Droid.

You'll have better luck asking in the Droid 2 sub-forum. This one is for the original Droid.

And I will take it further and ask this thread to be moved so you can get more help.

goog luck

But says: Index »Forum» Droid 2 Forum> Droid 2 Globa ...

I have a Droid 2 Globa

But thanks anyway, I could solve ...

edit:
nevermind answered already in other thread
Sent from my DROID 2G w/4.5.608 using Droid Forum app

Last edited:
Back