Droid 2 Global Car Bluetooth Issue

droidfan47

Reaction score
Hi all....I just got a Droid 2 Global last week and I'm having an issue with Bluetooth in my car's handsfree system. I drive a 2007 Nissan Altima and I used to have a Droid 1 that worked perfectly fine with it. With the Droid 2 Global, I was able to pair it with the car, and the car recognizes when I'm trying to make a call and when I'm receiving a call, however, once it starts dialing (if I'm calling) or if I pick up (if I'm getting a call), the Bluetooth doesn't convert to the speaker system in my car...instead you still hear/speak through the phone itself.

Does anyone know what could be causing this and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

JoeKapp

Reaction score
having the exact same issue. Did you ever find a solution? I am using a droid2 with a 2007 Nissan Sentra.

bulldogc

Reaction score
Hi all....I just got a Droid 2 Global last week and I'm having an issue with Bluetooth in my car's handsfree system. I drive a 2007 Nissan Altima and I used to have a Droid 1 that worked perfectly fine with it. With the Droid 2 Global, I was able to pair it with the car, and the car recognizes when I'm trying to make a call and when I'm receiving a call, however, once it starts dialing (if I'm calling) or if I pick up (if I'm getting a call), the Bluetooth doesn't convert to the speaker system in my car...instead you still hear/speak through the phone itself.

Does anyone know what could be causing this and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

No idea if this will actually help but check your cars homepage, there was a firmware update for my sync system that inproved the functionality of my driod 2 when i got it, no idea if nissan has anything for their systems.