Droid 2 disconnects from wifi

OP
M

MastarChew

Reaction score
Like i said mine works with all the settings in my first post, except i changed it to wireless G only instead of mixed mode.
try it out.

I just "upgraded" from WRT-54GS to a E2100L and everything went flawlessly except for my DROID2 connection.:cus:

I have tried WPA, WPA2, and mixed using auto, WPS, and manual setup and I am still getting temporary to no connection even though phone shows "connected" with good signal strength to a seemingly valid "192...." IP.

3G works flawlessly, needless to say. D2 wifi works flawlessly at all open/public locations, e.g. McD, Panera, BWW, Starbucks, Borders, etc. etc...

Any new info/suggestions would really be appreciated!!!

harrykon

Reaction score
I guess that is a partial solution, which takes me from wireless-n transfer rates back to -g transfer rates (might as well go back to the old router), and will make HD streaming a challenge for the rest of my network.

My laptop, wii, HR21, and 2 access points which are all -g (54Mb max), have no trouble connecting to my -a, -b, -g, -n network.. My main computer is connected through -n at 177Mb (not quite close to the max) without any tweaking at all..

Anyone else out there who's willing to share their settings on their linksys -n network that works well with their Droid2?