Droid 1 for life.

tuffD1

Reaction score
Is there still any love left for the D1.

Sent from my Droid¹

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Count me in!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

1FZFE

Reaction score
Verizon has yet to offer anything that makes me want to give up the original droid. Maybe one day they will get it right again.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
Can't stop using it... my tech friends keep telling me to upgrade but man I still get such great usage out of my D1, I don't think any other phone will ever be as close to great as this phone was and is.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
If this phone had even a half gig of RAM it would be unbelievable. Mine is getting a tad slower but I still love the phone

OP
tuffD1

tuffD1

Reaction score
Good to know. Mine is still pretty good.

Sent from my Droid¹

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Still rollin

posted tomorrow using the space time continuum app on my D1...

EVSP

Reaction score
Verizon has yet to offer anything that makes me want to give up the original droid. Maybe one day they will get it right again.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Same here... could not agree more!!!

BigFwoosh

Reaction score
Maybe I'm just unlucky, but my Droid is kind of a piece of crap at this point. USB port will only maintain a connection if the plug is in at a certain angle, the wifi has never worked properly, and overall it's just incredibly slow. I've tried different ROMs and it's always the same story. I even uninstalled most of my apps and turned off sync, and the thing is still slow as hell. No idea why it's so bad, as I always treat my phones with care (only dropped it once in two years, and it was on a soft surface).

jchammer123

Reaction score
Still rockin and lovin the good ol D1. I actually just got an insurance replacement two days ago, I was kind of concerned that I was gonna end up with a D2. Thank god they sent me a D1 instead. I had it rooted with a rom installed in 15 minutes cuz the old stock unrooted froyo just wasn't cuttin it!