Droid 1 for life.

guitarman608

Reaction score
Well..
Me too... went and looked at the Bionic the other day..... played with it.... and well..... $299? Don't know if I can justify that.....maybe ill get one later. Still happy with my Og

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

lumpysherman

Reaction score
Still living the OGD life. VZW has nothing that I want. Waiting for Vigor or Prime as my next phone.

jchammer123

Reaction score
I think I'm holding out hop that Verizon releases something that is pure Android. Like I said earlier, hopefully that's the Prime.

GuiltyBreak

Reaction score
D1 was a great phone. feel in hand is so much better than my D2, but sadly my D1 screen is not holding up any more lamp will go out now and then. Its my back up phone now..

bizzy

Reaction score
My first D1's screen wouldn't show any image but i can see the backlight and back/home/etc buttons. Just got my new D1 today, rooted and removed some extra bloatware that I never had on my first one. I was expecting to get the Bionic since it broke so close to the release date, but after seeing all the bad reviews I knew it would be a letdown. D1 FOR LIFE dancedroid

OP
tuffD1

tuffD1

Reaction score
Sometimes I wish I could upgrade this Droid like the way you could upgrade the power/drivetrain into an old classic car. (Big Sigh)

Sent from my Droid¹

Droid Monkey

Reaction score
They will have to pry my Droid from my cold dead hand.

OSX2000

Reaction score
Verizon has yet to "wow" me with any new offerings. Always lackluster specs on the new bits. Then there's the fact that you can get a phone with a real keyboard, or a phone with 4g...but not one with both...lame.

I've accepted that physical keyboards are going the way of the dinosaurs, so now I've got my sights set on the Nexus Prime. Nothing makes me drool quite like a phone with a 720p screen. :hail:

ElectroM

Reaction score
Still got my D1 and love it. I looked at the bionic, but I didn't really like it, especially for $300. I will wait for the Nexus (if Verizon carries it) or the Vigor. I want plain Android, not some fruity Blur crap, if I can get it. I had hopes for the Samsung Galaxy S II, but Verizon, bleh.

snowman

Reaction score
I have the 1 but upgrading soon? just checking out how many like the 3

AHiLdesigns

Reaction score
I have the 1 but upgrading soon? just checking out how many like the 3

I loved my D1 so muc that it was extreeeemely difficult to consider letting it go. But I was encountering lots of sluggishness & space issues. Finally I mustered up the courage to get the D3... and I frick'n LOVE it. Its like my D1 on steroids! My only gripe is the photo gallery---& that's truly the worst thing. Everything else has been an improvement by miles over the D1.

However, I did make sure my D1 went to a very good home, & its now being severely adored by an ex Vortex user. W00t!

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

mrmark27

Reaction score
I love my D1 but sadly after almost 2 years shes starting to break down on me, lotta FC's and random reboots and other random issues, as well as always running out of storage. Im up for an upgrade in 6 weeks so im starting to checkout the Bionic and maybe Prime depending on when it comes out, def want something with 4G that I can root and tether up.

xxwabbit

Reaction score
Aside from the paint coming off the camera button, my D1 is the same as when I bought it in 2/2010. dancedroid