Droid 1/2 Extended Battery

WindsorFox

Reaction score
Not nearly as much as the people in this thread. I always got about 6 days out of my original 2G iPhone. I have GPS, WiFi and blue tooth all off on a typical day and rarely surf and only check mail on the phone once a day maybe drop a Facebook comment and a text or two.

Also, I imagine this battery will be the same as the original was in that after the third charge it will have a full life. Mine was totally horrible when I first got it, after 2-3 charges it started lasting at least 3 days.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
..and you have a smartphone because...?

Not nearly as much as the people in this thread. I always got about 6 days out of my original 2G iPhone. I have GPS, WiFi and blue tooth all off on a typical day and rarely surf and only check mail on the phone once a day maybe drop a Facebook comment and a text or two.

Also, I imagine this battery will be the same as the original was in that after the third charge it will have a full life. Mine was totally horrible when I first got it, after 2-3 charges it started lasting at least 3 days.

DroidForums Junkie!!

WindsorFox

Reaction score
And if a dual screen Droid slider was available I'd buy it yesterday. Now if Page Plus would offer a smartphone plan.

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I know it's been said, but I've been running my BP7X battery in my Droid 1 for about a week now. For anyone who is going to have a D1 for a while, get one of these! I feel like I don't have to worry about battery level at all anymore. Love it.

Leftyswinger

Reaction score
Hello,

I ordered the 3500 battery from the Lingosbox.com post on page 42. I'm still waiting for delivery...the seller said it takes 7-12 days!!!

Has anyone else bought one?

I got my battery. Apparently, it was the Chinese spring break.

So far, not impressed...but it's only gone through 2 cycles.

Battery life is no better than before...

bulldogc

Reaction score
I can only bring myself to read a few pages of this at this point so I'm just gona ask even if its already been answered before, Has anyone tried this with a body glove? Does it still fit with the extended cover?

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
I can only bring myself to read a few pages of this at this point so I'm just gona ask even if its already been answered before, Has anyone tried this with a body glove? Does it still fit with the extended cover?

Just leave off the battery door, and you can put whatever case you want on there. Without the door, it is the same thickness as the stock battery with a door.

Had mine like this for months, it will not allow the battery to pop out or cause any other issues.

smtaylor

Reaction score
Does anyone have a current promo code to get a discount if ordering the BP7X from Verizon online?

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Does anyone have a current promo code to get a discount if ordering the BP7X from Verizon online?
There is no promo right now that I could find (I just scoured the earth for one like the BAT30 they had a while back). I did get 20% off with my corporate discount. If you don't get a corp discount, you might see if you have a friend that does. You can still use coupon code FREEOVERNT to get free overnight shipping. Good luck. Still loving mine...

ejamaru7

Reaction score

I just put the extended battery and door cover in and it fits perfect on the body glove. It fits great not much thickness added at all.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

yiannis

Reaction score
I'm running bugless beast @800 MHz, but the phone is still slow so I will be looking to a new android phone with minimum specs of the Atrix on Verizon on T-Mobile. So my droid battery is dying, but I don't want to invest $75 in a Seidio product for a phone I will be updating in a few months.

So I'm trying to buy the BT7X and it only gives me the 49.99 price. I do have a 19% discount though work, but when I log in my account it shows the discount in the 19% original page, but shows the full 49.99 in the cart. Also the coupon BAT30 is invalid.

Any ideas on how I can get the BT7X for a reduced price?

Thanks

kioshi

Reaction score
also "However, the DROID 2 somehow is capable of squeezing more life out of it's battery with a 49% improvement on battery life compared to the older model."

I wonder how true that statement is.
I bought a Milestone 2 (Droid 2 in USA) and I'm not a heavy user, I barely use 3g for active tasks, talk like 15 minutes a day, send few SMS (like 2 a day average) and even so I have to charge it every day. I only use it a lot when I have wifi, usually at home, installing apps and stuff and then it's okay to have my battery go away so quickly, but then I have my charger. I'll buy another charger for work because I'm afraid that if I use 3G too much I will run out of juice when I actually need my phone for, you know, phone stuff like calling.

I'm hating the battery life on my phone, if this is really true Droid 1's battery life must be ridiculous. Not criticizing or anything but really, I love my phone but I hate the battery life. And it's 49% better than the Droid 1???

thelemur

Reaction score
I couldnt read all 45 pages, but is there a consensus on which battery holds the longest charge? I've had bad luck with ebay knock offs, and need the biggest baddest legit battery for my droid 2.