Drag racing

bdub33

Reaction score
If anyone wants to race level 7 aston martins add me and pm your name mines bdub33.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
If anyone wants to race level 7 aston martins add me and pm your name mines bdub33.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

trying to hof level 6 first with it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

jesrockz

Reaction score
Is there a thread anywhere dedicated to the iPhone? I have the iPhone4 and this game is buggy as hell. I love the game, but I want to throw my phone through my window when I spend a ton of cash and RP and then as soon as I go to tune my car, all the upgrades disappear and I lose all my money and RP! Anyone else having this problem?

Also, on my version I can't tune my car on the 1/4 mile......only the 1/2 mile. AND I can't look at record times for each of my cars. The game is great, but the version for the iPhone is crap.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is there a thread anywhere dedicated to the iPhone? I have the iPhone4 and this game is buggy as hell. I love the game, but I want to throw my phone through my window when I spend a ton of cash and RP and then as soon as I go to tune my car, all the upgrades disappear and I lose all my money and RP! Anyone else having this problem?

Also, on my version I can't tune my car on the 1/4 mile......only the 1/2 mile. AND I can't look at record times for each of my cars. The game is great, but the version for the iPhone is crap.

it just came out on iPhone this month... its been on android a while now

jesrockz

Reaction score
that's a pain... the golf name is way long lol

I've tried entering the Golf every way that I can think of and it still doesn't work. VW Golf VI GTI - nope

o0wikkid0o

Reaction score
Trying to find the right tunes on my level 6 Gallardo. Been tweeking everything and can only pull 8.7s and getting blasted by 8.6s. Anyone have any suggestions?
Stages: 3,4,3,5,4 at the moment.

Sent from my VM670 using DroidForums

jesrockz

Reaction score
Trying to find the right tunes on my level 6 Gallardo. Been tweeking everything and can only pull 8.7s and getting blasted by 8.6s. Anyone have any suggestions?
Stages: 3,4,3,5,4 at the moment.

Try 4,4,4,4,5.

If that's not the best setup, someone please jump in.

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
I confirm. I changed to this and seen my times go down.

Im using this car for lv5 and the Aston Martin for lv6 much easier to drive. 1/2 is kinda boring bUT much easier to get that red star

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

o0wikkid0o

Reaction score
Using the 433555 stage set up and can only pull 8.68s. Launching at 6k rmps. 150% nos on shift to second.
2.970 final
3.970 1st
1.840 2nd
1.540 3rd
1.310 4th

song31qaoio

Reaction score
VERY addicting game!! Just be careful and don't buy the tune upgrade unless you know how to tune a drag car.
image.php
huang2.jpg
huang3.jpg
I spent 4 hours at work last night trying to figure it out. So if anybody out there can help me that would be great!!​

beerme

Reaction score
I am so bad at this game... simply cannot compete for some reason :(