Drag racing

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
VERY addicting game!! Just be careful and don't buy the tune upgrade unless you know how to tune a drag car.
image.php
huang2.jpg
huang3.jpg
I spent 4 hours at work last night trying to figure it out. So if anybody out there can help me that would be great!!​

sheesh if u don't tune you'll never win lol... they have a forum... you wont set any records w their tunes but you'll be amongst the top every race

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
Its all about you're tuning, and the right upgrades of course.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

jesrockz

Reaction score
I'm running the Audi R8 in the 1/4 on level 7 with 112555 upgrades and my best time is 8.305. Does anyone know if I'm running the correct upgrades? I've tried countless times to register at dragracingforum.net with no success. Any help would be appreciated.

mroma

Reaction score
Can someone help with Aston Martin level 6 1/2....the tuning I made for level 5 is not working and any adjustment I make only makes it worst:blink:

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm running the Audi R8 in the 1/4 on level 7 with 112555 upgrades and my best time is 8.305. Does anyone know if I'm running the correct upgrades? I've tried countless times to register at dragracingforum.net with no success. Any help would be appreciated.

with a time like that... when do you lose? lol

jesrockz

Reaction score
with a time like that... when do you lose? lol

Most of my loses are my own fault for shifting wrong, but I still get beat from time to time and the record is under 8.300. I just wanted to make sure I was using the best upgrades......I guess I am!

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Most of my loses are my own fault for shifting wrong, but I still get beat from time to time and the record is under 8.300. I just wanted to make sure I was using the best upgrades......I guess I am!

I wouldn't really tinker w those results... just perfect the run

Aghost13

Reaction score
Level 9 Pagani

Ok I have a level 9 Pagani (yes some would complain because it's supposedly better at level 8) but I upped it to level 9 so I could make more money to upgrade and tune my Hennessy. Now the tune I'm running on is pretty good seeing as I got it off of someone and I'm running a 7.871 1/4 at best. But I keep seeing CM F1's Lambos and other Pagani's fly past me. I know I can make this car go faster but I can't figure out the whole tuning thing out. Any suggestions? (and no I'm not gonna downgrade to level 8 because I'm not making enough money fast enough)

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok I have a level 9 Pagani (yes some would complain because it's supposedly better at level 8) but I upped it to level 9 so I could make more money to upgrade and tune my Hennessy. Now the tune I'm running on is pretty good seeing as I got it off of someone and I'm running a 7.871 1/4 at best. But I keep seeing CM F1's Lambos and other Pagani's fly past me. I know I can make this car go faster but I can't figure out the whole tuning thing out. Any suggestions? (and no I'm not gonna downgrade to level 8 because I'm not making enough money fast enough)

unfortunately that's what you'll be getting the level 9 FXX can get under 7.6 something the zonda can't do.... its not the fastest level 8 either on the 1/4 mile only the 1/2 mile... sorry I couldn't help

scottsett

Reaction score
Running a level 7 Aston Martin One 77

Running a level 7 Aston Martin One 77. It is maxed out. I have messed with tuning. I'm getting 8.692 in 1/4 mile and 12.620 in 1/2 mile.

Anybody have a tune for this? I only get beat by Novitec's. I know this car can go faster.

running 12.530 lvl 7

nitro 3.24
final 2.74
1st 3.3
2nd 2.22
3rd 1.66
4th 1.450
5th 1.25
6th 1.090

see if that helps

ApexRespect

Reaction score
So is the Hennessey Venom GT the best car if tuned right and maxed up to lvl 8 or 9? If not please name the best cars.

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
So is the Hennessey Venom GT the best car if tuned right and maxed up to lvl 8 or 9? If not please name the best cars.

CM f1 - lv8 1/4
Zonda - lv8 1/2
Fxx lv9 1/4
Aero lv9 1/2
Veyron lv10 1/4
Venom lv10 1/2

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score

just look at the world records... those are the best :)

Raw Dodge

Reaction score
Im loving the game! I cheated a bit and made a backup when i was loaded with money and rep...and shared it with my droid x....so my son could start with lots of money..haha.. Now im running the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 ....its loaded up good...Im running consistant 7.61s.at 207-209 in the 1/4 mile....its lots of fun ! I agree with what was posted on the early 1-2 shifts....my best launches with AWD cars is to launch wide open,and instantly hit 2nd and N20 at the same time....car literally leaps forward....as for tuning Ive left the first 3 gears alone,and tightened 4-7th up considerably...for 1/4 mile it works best....

Raw Dodge

Reaction score
here's my baby

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1321413465525.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1321413465525.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 372