Drag racing

o0wikkid0o

Reaction score
loving the game but needing help in level 2

Getting my ass handed to me by 2nd boss in level two and need help tuning my s2k and rx8 for quarter mile runs. Please help.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Getting my ass handed to me by 2nd boss in level two and need help tuning my s2k and rx8 for quarter mile runs. Please help.

Just get a high level car and beat them.. I did it with the m6

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

o0wikkid0o

Reaction score
need tune specs for level 2-3 s2k. Getting smoked with low to mid 10s in second level on quarter mile and my level 2 RX8 dominates til I run an s2k. Please help.

o0wikkid0o

Reaction score
best tune specs and upgrades for level 2 s2k?

I have a tuned RX8 that I'm pulling consistant 11.3s but in pro league I'm getting blistered by s2ks running 10.6s and 10.7s. What do I need to do to reach those numbers in my s2k?:hail:

o0wikkid0o

Reaction score
Been tweaking my S2k all day. got stage 1 motor, stage 1 turbo, stage 2 intake or exhaust mods, stage 5 nos, no weight reduction, and stage 5 tires. Pulling solid 10.9s in quarter but still getting blistered by 10.6s and 10.7s in s2ks. What can I do?

jesrockz

Reaction score
Haven't used those cars b4. Try dragracingforum.net. once you register you might b able to find something there.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Good luck registering. For the life of me I can't figure out what the answer to the stupid question is at the bottom of the page. It asks what the first car listed in the garage is. I've answered it every damn way I can think of and it won't let me register! What exactly are you supposed to type down there?

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Good luck registering. For the life of me I can't figure out what the answer to the stupid question is at the bottom of the page. It asks what the first car listed in the garage is. I've answered it every damn way I can think of and it won't let me register! What exactly are you supposed to type down there?

pro racer

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Been tweaking my S2k all day. got stage 1 motor, stage 1 turbo, stage 2 intake or exhaust mods, stage 5 nos, no weight reduction, and stage 5 tires. Pulling solid 10.9s in quarter but still getting blistered by 10.6s and 10.7s in s2ks. What can I do?

try 0-1-1-5-4-5 equipment upgrades... I'm in the 10.6s with that

o0wikkid0o

Reaction score
Thanks, with that upgrade set-up, I shaved some time off but still pulling mid 10.8s. Any gear and No2 set-up advice?

rkimberly

Reaction score
i also have a lvl 6 gallardo that does do 8.75x all day. the fastest run ive done with it was a 8.744s wins 99% of the time too, compared to all the pro league guys runnin a 8.8xx. big money maker.
used only for 1/4 mile tho
pm me for tune

i make about $16500 for being first, and i think about 30 rp, per race

i got a lvl 6 gallardo that does 9.002 and i dont know how to make it go down to 8.750 help plz

rkimberly

Reaction score
-cough- If you dont want to spend hours and hours and hours getting RP for upgrades get the app GameCIH2....

Its an in game stat value editor. No you cannot cheat your times ( and why would you want to?) since the races are hosted through a separate server, but you can change your RP and money to 999999999 and go from there....saved me so much hassle its not even funny.

I mean come on who wants to race (and win in 1st I might add) 2500 times to max out the venom? thats pure boring.

its saids root users only wat does tht mean how do i fix it?

o0wikkid0o

Reaction score
How do the figure Pro League rank points? I finished third and lost 41 points. But you gain 10-11 ponts for winning. Won a race while ago and lost 37 points. That blew my mind. Is ___kei___ on here? I would love to know your tuning secret.

Sent from my VM670 using DroidForums

o0wikkid0o

Reaction score
Does anyone have any tuning and upgrade suggestions for a level 4 M3? Open to all advice

Sent from my VM670 using DroidForums