Dr. Strange in theaters (no spoilers please)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
1223952_Doctor%20Strange.jpg

I have to admit I was not really familiar with this story element of Marvel. All I heard was Marvel was dipping into the horror element, and personally I am not a fan of horror.

With that said I have to say Marvel did it again. Over and over again they take their brand and put in a different element of story telling. And they took the element of supernatural and merged it into a movie that I have to admit was not only good but awesome.

I recommend this movie and this movie is safe for kids as there really is no horror in the film. The only concern may be if you watch it in 3D the movie gets really trippy. Other than that if you enjoyed all the other Marvel movies you will enjoy this.

Oh and there are two credit scenes one mid credit and the other at the very end when the credits are over.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Maybe when I die I'll have time for movies.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Never heard of Dr Strange.
Dr No, Dr Feelgood, Dr Dr gimmie the news.... But no Dr Strange.
Oh well, guess I'll find out soon enough.

S5 tap'n

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Dr. Strange is integral to the infinity war/infinity gauntlet story line. He was definitely needed. I'm not hugely familiar with the character but knew a little about him. And once again Marvel nailed the casting on this one.

Now that being said yes the movie was awesome. The visuals alone were amazing and the story was well done. Very good character development.

I would recommend this to any movie fan let alone just MCU fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Dr. Strange is integral to the infinity war/infinity gauntlet story line. He was definitely needed. I'm not hugely familiar with the character but knew a little about him. And once again Marvel nailed the casting on this one.

Now that being said yes the movie was awesome. The visuals alone were amazing and the story was well done. Very good character development.

I would recommend this to any movie fan let alone just MCU fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not familiar with the character either and really really enjoyed the movie!! You can ask @jstafford1 I didn't bother him to much so I was very interested in the movie...

Sent from my Sexy IPhone 7+

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I've enjoyed pretty much all of Marvels movies and most of their tv shows so I'm sure I'll enjoy this. I'll probably wait for the BluRay though.

S5 tap'n

wcjeep

Reaction score
2nd best casting of a Marvel character. Robert Downey Jr being the first. I read they delayed making Dr Strange two years to accommodate Benedict Cumberbatch schedule. Watched it in 2d. Some scenes looked optimized for IMAX. Worth seeing.

Reactions: cr6

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Best 3d IMAX movie I have ever seen period. And I loved AVATAR which is now in second place that I saw in the same theatre