downloads?

bjbear5103

Reaction score
hello! i downloaded a pdf file the other day, and was wondering where it went? somehow i got to view it after it downloaded, but where is it-where did it go so that i can view it again? there's no specific place that says "downloaded files" or "save". i get the whole "sd" space thing showing how much space is left, but after that, i'm completely lost. thanks!

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hello! i downloaded a pdf file the other day, and was wondering where it went? somehow i got to view it after it downloaded, but where is it-where did it go so that i can view it again? there's no specific place that says "downloaded files" or "save". i get the whole "sd" space thing showing how much space is left, but after that, i'm completely lost. thanks!

theres a folder on your SD card called "download" they should all go into there unless youve changed the settings.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
and you can download astro file manager for free to navigate to there and open it

bluemoon

Reaction score
+1 for loading a file manager from the market. I use Astro as well, but there are others that also get high marks.