Download App and etc...

C

chun02160

Hello!
I just got a Droid :motdroidvert: yesterday and I'm lovin' it so far!
But I have few questions and I hope you guys can help me out.

1) Can I download APP into my external memory instead of internal memory? I'm slightly worried about my internal memory...since I downloaded a lot:(
If that's not possible, is it possible to store all the contacts in the external memory then?

2) I was searching around and I heard that we can't really make speed dial (but it's interesting that Voice mail is #1...). Is that true? I mean I heard that we can add them as favorite or direct dial but I kinda want speed dial number :/

3) Is it possible to make a group for the contact list so that I can organize it much better?

4) Finally, of course, battery issue. So right now, I turned on(or locked) my cellphone about 12 hours and I have 40% battery left. I was bit shocked that I didn't use my cellphone that much and 60% of battery is already consumed. It seems like I have to charge my cellphone everyday...So what would it be efficient way to save battery?

Sorry about long questions...
Thanks!

Sincerely,

droiduser91

Reaction score
well for the battery issue you should get taskiller, works really great, kills all your apps that might still be running even though you're not using your phone, it really saves the battery for mine.