Don't update to new Droid X software

blazin80

Reaction score
After updating to the new software for the Droid X, I seemed to have problems with the signal. I would have full signal strength indoors on standby but as soon as I tried to call out, the signal would completely disappear and could not connect. I called Verizon and the tech told me that the issues was actually with the software update and that they have to received calls about it. The tech told me to return the phone and get a replacement. She said not to update the software until they fix the issue. Good thing I still have my old Droid. Kinda sucks.

07aspenx

Reaction score
Weird my phone use to do the same thing but after the update the signal was more consistent.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

zook_b

Reaction score
After updating to the new software for the Droid X, I seemed to have problems with the signal. I would have full signal strength indoors on standby but as soon as I tried to call out, the signal would completely disappear and could not connect. I called Verizon and the tech told me that the issues was actually with the software update and that they have to received calls about it. The tech told me to return the phone and get a replacement. She said not to update the software until they fix the issue. Good thing I still have my old Droid. Kinda sucks.

Are you Steve Jobs? Lol jk

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk