New Software Update...

bruzer75

Reaction score
So, I got the update a couple days ago, now I'm having issues with signal. I live in Chicago, so, I have coverage.

I lose the 3G often and someone just tried calling and it went straight to Voicemail.

Anyone else having issues?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So, I got the update a couple days ago, now I'm having issues with signal. I live in Chicago, so, I have coverage.

I lose the 3G often and someone just tried calling and it went straight to Voicemail.

Anyone else having issues?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

I'm sorry, how many times has this happened? I've had this happen to me even on dumb phones, sometimes things don't go exactly right. If it just happened one time it's not an issue.

I don't think the update would have anything to do with it really. Living in Chicago with huge buildings, yes, you will lose the 3G but so long as you are getting some kind of signal you still have data. And 3G has absolutely nothing to do with the cell phone service.

My suggestion on the 3G issue is to test it in a different area then the area you are having the problems with. Preferable not around huge buildings. It could be a problem with a cell tower if you get 3G in another area. You can have Verizon come out and check the towers for you, they will do a service ticket.

Optor

Reaction score
I just received my update as well and now I've lost my WiFi connection!!! WTF? I had no problem connecting with my home wireless computer before and now it can't connect. My blue ray dvd player connects... my tv connects... can someone explain this to me? Any similar problems out there?