Don't know how to use the droid

muffinelisa

Reaction score
Initially when I bought my droid, I "manually" added my contacts. Then, once I signed onto facebook on my droid, all of my facebook friends and phone numbers synced to my contact list. I did not like this because of the amount of friends I had on fbook so I deleted them all, thinking I could re-add the contacts I wanted. Unfortunately now, when I add a contact, they do not show up in my contacts list. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

2guys1droid

Reaction score
hey, check on my blog (link in sig) here we talk about contacts problems

hope this helps

-2guys1droid

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i'm assuming that you don't have your contacts backed up on a Microsoft Exchange server, or through Google.... my first attempt would be to go into contacts and set your preferences. you can choose to only sync those contacts that have phone numbers, so you don't end up with everyone from fb. then i would try to re-sync. if that doesn't work, i would remove your fb account from your phone, then re-install it (with the contact preferences set) and re-sync it. if that fails, you might have to do a factory reset (VZW support can talk you through it). when you get your contacts back, back them up...