OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
With Google buying Motorola why would there even need to be any more nexus phones made? I thought the point about nexus was as a market test for Google.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Uuh because a Nexus device is PURE GOOGLE EXPERIENCE and as we all know, Motorola likes to add their BLUR UI and I'm sure they won't agree on removing it. Also, Verizon is starting to load their crap on it too.

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score

Cipherr

Reaction score
Good news is that quote from the guy at Google saying they like to get the Nexus released "at the holiday season or right before it" That's good news, I plan to wait for the Prime this year. I figure, maybe if I get myself on a proper line with the releases I can just upgrade to a Prime every year and go out of pocket for the cost of the upgrade every other year.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is it too much to ask for a Nexus phone on VZW..............wait, what's that you say? Yes, yes it is....too bad.

Honestly though I want another pure google phone NOW!

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
Edited out.....wrong forum. Tapatalk....

Last edited:

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just to clarify, its fairly certain the upcoming nexus release is going to be Samsung, its name and supposed specs are already released
Google nexus prime
Android 4.0 ice cream sandwich
720p super AMOLED HD screen
4g lte capable
1.5 GHz dual core processor
Release date supposedly before the end of the year

However, I would hope Motorola does get their shot at the next nexus phone, it'd be nice to see what they'll bring to the table

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Which would fit in with my post. This years Google Experience phone is a Sammy. Next year's could either be LG or HTC. Then the following year could very well belong to Moto. I'd just be happy with ANY Google Experience phone coming to Verizon.

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Motorola is going to be biggest in the market, Motorola was the one of the popular company in the world. Google had picked up that to inquire the Google-rs. Well check out the future companion

Might be the biggest but apperantly they're not meeting Googles needs for a Nexus

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

Snow02

Reaction score
Samsung's vertical integration has to make them very difficult to compete with for this type of job.

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
Which would fit in with my post. This years Google Experience phone is a Sammy. Next year's could either be LG or HTC. Then the following year could very well belong to Moto. I'd just be happy with ANY Google Experience phone coming to Verizon.

Well the specs I keep seeing are that it will be 4g lte capable and will be for many service providers...Verizon is the only one with a 4g lte network now, right? Maybe Verizon is going to get it? It'd be another great phone to promote their 4g network...lets cross our fingers