Don't forget to make an introduction thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Sooooooo hi again. I'm back on a limited access basis. Lol. Been away from the forums for over a year due to some crazy family and work issues but am going to try to be back on more often. I currently have the Galaxy 6 edge+ and love it but went through several phones to get here. Lol.

Looking forward to catching up with old friends here. Take care y'all.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

shweta_w

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
galaxy E7
Hello :)
Myself Shweta,a new member in this forum.I am more interested in technology and apps so i am feeling happy as a part of this forum.Looking forward to knowledgeable and interesting information.
Thank you.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Welcome!

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Welcome Shweta! You've come to the right place.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Smith 001

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung s7 edge
DroidForums.net is a very friendly community and we like to know a bit about our members!

Why not make a thread in this section and tell us a bit about yourself, your current phones (and future phones) and the reason why you may be interested in a Droid phone.

You can start a new thread in this section just for your introduction via this link:

Error | DroidForums.net | Android Forums & News

Is this the reason why I have no one following.:eek:

Smith 001

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung s7 edge
I think they were serious. This is the 3rd time they mentioned people following them.
:DJUST for fun.But as a new member,we need some approval or recognition .like following or just a agree,like.We just want to join in these topics,thread,this family.:)

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
:DJUST for fun.But as a new member,we need some approval or recognition .like following or just a agree,like.We just want to join in these topics,thread,this family.:)
Ugh...Okay?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro

I guess I don't really get the whole "following" concept of following someone on a forum. Not sure what that does? I "Like" or "Agree" with posts that make me laugh, or share good information, help someone with an issue, etc. If we all liked every post that everyone makes, then the likes become kind of pointless. Glad to have you as part of the forum; I have only been here a few years myself, not one of the long time members. Keep posting, share good information, share humor, help people that ask questions and before you know it you will have hundreds of "likes". :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.