Don't forget to make an introduction thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spikes Joubert

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note4
Thanks folks!

Still working through the manual and the phone. It is a lot quicker than the S4 that I previously used for my primary phone. The larger screen estate makes it easier on old eyes.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
That's quite an upgrade from the S4!

Spikes Joubert

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note4
12.2 to large to handle comfortably during field work(for me anyway)

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
It's a big tablet. I couldn't see myself carrying it around all day for work. It's great for my inside job, but when I am outside my Note 3 takes the cake.

Lindy Lee

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
IPhone 6 & Huawei Ascend Mate
Google sent me here to see what y'all are saying about the Amazon Echo. Seems to be lots of interesting peeps here so I guess I'll stay.

So how do I change my currentt phone in my profile? Can't seem to find it in the expected places. I could at least have spelled it correctly, huh? Sheesh! (Must have been the Cabernet.) It's an Ascend Mate 2. If one of the admins could change it or tell me where to change it that would be cool.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google sent me here to see what y'all are saying about the Amazon Echo. Seems to be lots of interesting peeps here so I guess I'll stay.

So how do I change my currentt phone in my profile? Can't seem to find it in the expected places. I could at least have spelled it correctly, huh? Sheesh! (Must have been the Cabernet.) It's an Ascend Mate 2. If one of the admins could change it or tell me where to change it that would be cool.

Welcome to DF!

To change the name of the phone select your name at the very top right of the forum page. Then select Personal Details. If you scroll down a bit you will see the phone section.

Mr.PleasUre

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Razor M
I don't know how to do this . I need help getting root?@$$&&#$%'??!!!!!my phone has been ravaged by a three year old.HELP ME PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.