Dolphin browser not working.

TSXXX

Reaction score
It won't open for me. Any one else experiencing the same. I keep getting "not responding" messages.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Which one, the original Dolphin or Dolphin HD. I'm not having any major problems at the moment, although I did experience a lockup once on the first day with Dolphin HD. It's been working for me ever since, though. Kill the app, clear the data, and try again. If worst comes to worse, uninstall, reinstall, and try again. What do you mean by "not responding"? Is it hanging on you? That's what happened to me, but for me it seemed to be temporary, at least so far.

Considering the App isn't fully compatible with ICS, you might want to wait a day or two for a fix.

I believe Boat Browser is compatible right now. It's very fast like Dolphin. Some say faster. But I honestly can't tell whos faster. I think they are neck and neck.

And I cannot wait for my Nexus. I get it on Wednesday. After having the GNex, I think I'll feel like a kid who just ditched their "My First Phone" for a REAL phone. One that I can actually do stuff on. Lmao!

"Patriotism is supporting your Country at all times. And your government only when it deserves it" --Mark Twain

I say "Merry Christmas."

It is the HD. I click the app and all I'm getting the a pure white screen until I can't wait any longer, then I hit the back button and I get the "not responding" message. I guess I'm just going to have to play the waiting game with it. I've un installed and re installed once; still the same thing. Wifi or 4g doesn't matter.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Back