Browser issue

Big Ry

I've noticed that 9/10 when I click a link (usually in tapatalk) and it opens the browser, the page never loads. The same occurs with opera. And its not reception issues since tapatalk and email and everything else works fine. Anyone else have this issue?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

pool_shark

There are issues with javascript on ICS, but not many people seem to care for some reason.
Using your browser in desktop mode go to gmail.com, it's screwed up.
You also can't display google's homepage if you use a background image, and you cannot select a background image from the phone.

OP
Big Ry

Big Ry

There are issues with javascript on ICS, but not many people seem to care for some reason.
Using your browser in desktop mode go to gmail.com, it's screwed up.
You also can't display google's homepage if you use a background image, and you cannot select a background image from the phone.
Gmail.com isn't screwed up for me aside from my android theme not being there lol

Edit: but Gmail mobile is screwy. The menu bar is all jumbled together.

Try going here:
http://apicdn.viglink.com/api/click...forum/&subid=20885c72ca35d75619d6a378edea9f76

That is a link I got from a thread here on DF via tapatalk. Maybe its tapatalk screwing things up cause that URL looks awfully long lol

OP
Big Ry

Big Ry

Haha. My lengthy workaround is to quote the post, then copy the link. Paste in browser.

Ah OK. Just read it. I don't even get errors...mine just never loads anything. It just stays at a white screen. But hearing 4.0.3 might fix the issue is good news.

Snow02

Ah OK. Just read it. I don't even get errors...mine just never loads anything. It just stays at a white screen. But hearing 4.0.3 might fix the issue is good news.

Correct. It gets stuck on the viglink redirect out of DF. Just goes nowhere.

It's not fixed in 4.0.3 aosp as of now. But I would imagine it will be by the time it OTAs.