Dollar Shaver Club?

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Funny commercial... even better idea - but I've yet to try it. Wondering if anybody has? I don't know about you but I'm definitely tired of paying out the you-know-what for razor refills...

Let me google that for you

Fonzz

Reaction score
Never even heard of it. Do you happen to know what the shipping / handling charges are on the 1$ per month plan?

OP
jntdroid

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Never even heard of it. Do you happen to know what the shipping / handling charges are on the 1$ per month plan?

$2 - at least the first month when a handle is included... but no indications that that changes after the first shipment. Just signed myself up, so we'll see...

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
I just saw that ad yesterday too. Curious to know how much better-if at all-their dollar blades are vs disposables.

I've been using the Fusion blades for a few years now and I just paid $30 for an 8-pack refill...and that's just the standard Fusion blades. Ridiculous! I bought some disposables to see if that would make any difference. It did, but for the worse...tore my face right up. I have a Mach 3 lying around...maybe I'll try breaking that out and see how that compares.

Would like to try the old-school route too. Straight blade anybody?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums