Doird Wallpaper

droijo

Reaction score
Ok, I have searched the forum extensively and could not find a solution possibly because of not searching the right terms other may of used to describe the same problem, if any.

I am using the Droid template saving images at 960x854, however I can not get it to properly look on the Droid. Everytime I try to set the image as the wallpaper, I am forced to crop it the image with a box. Is there a different way to do this? I am stuck and not sure how to properly set the wallpapers.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you are using the correct dimentions, which I *think* you are, it should be fine. When you first select to save the image as background it wants you to crop it (thinking that its a normal photo image) however you jus have to simply move the crop and stretch it to fit your whole image...

dylanthecat

Reaction score
You should be able to make the crop zoom out with your finger to the full wallpaper image area.

Icculusx beat me to it. :)

C3-PO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG V20
Well, the reason you're having to crop is because wallpapers on the droid are not the screen resolution, they're a bit bigger. If you notice, when you scroll from screen to screen the wallpaper scrolls too. There is a thread somewhere on this site that just has wallpapers in it. Use the same resolution that they do and you should be fine.

BTW, you misspelled "Droid" on the title of this thread which may make it difficult for people to find this thread later on.

OP
D

droijo

Reaction score
Ah, I see. Definitely an undocumented step. Thanks guys for the quick reply!