Does your droid have this bug? Rooted or not!

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes, it worked, but I gave me 3 screen instead of 5, and everything seemed...well different... Going to try other avenues...

Thanks for all the tips..

you can change the number of screens to 5 in launcherpro, its in the preferences...there's a ton of options

OK, will try it again... I just like the default screen with what I have now... I tried to change the shortcuts on the menu bar but it seemed it did not work... having google talk and gmail right there was great

I believe you long press the icons in the bar and then pick a new application to put there...btw did some quick research and there is an app in the market called Super Manager which is a free root explorer...i've never used it so don't know how good it is, but you can give that a try and apply the above code that i told you and see if it helps with the stock launcher...

OP
J

Joeteck

Reaction score
you can change the number of screens to 5 in launcherpro, its in the preferences...there's a ton of options

OK, will try it again... I just like the default screen with what I have now... I tried to change the shortcuts on the menu bar but it seemed it did not work... having google talk and gmail right there was great

I believe you long press the icons in the bar and then pick a new application to put there...btw did some quick research and there is an app in the market called Super Manager which is a free root explorer...i've never used it so don't know how good it is, but you can give that a try and apply the above code that i told you and see if it helps with the stock launcher...

Yeah, thanks... I had to figure out the sequence of button presses to get the correct combination to get those changed... They are now.. This Launcher Pro is freakin awesome. You can do 7 screens... 5 is enough. Plus you can change the spacing between icon's. Now that's just plain awesome. Really no need to 5 screens after you make those changes...

+1

Thanks.