Does this phone have freezing issues?

Klaista2k

Reaction score
Thinking about getting the TBOLT... but read some reviews saying it has freezing issues??

Is this true or no?

buzzno

Reaction score
I haven't had any freezing issues.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I've never seen it freeze.

jseah

Reaction score
The first update had rebooting issues, but that was fixed with the second update. Haven't had any issues with the OS locking up before.

Ambushbug

Reaction score
We have two of them, have never had either freeze. As others have said, there were a few issues after the first update that were later fixed in a second update, but I don't recall freezing every being an issue.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
There are reboot issues but not sure about freezing. Only time it freeze on me is when I load up a new rom and that happens only once during initial boot up. Personally I would recommend waiting for the bionic. I have been disappointed in HTC's lack of support for the tbolt.

mafiafan123

Reaction score
Maybe I'm just lucky i've never frozen and only had one reboot that I noticed before the update now I'm fine, yeah id take a bionic but I'm fine with mine and I'd recommend this phone if you couldn't wait just buy new not refurbished

Sent from my Thunderbolt

kparks

Reaction score
Thinking about getting the TBOLT... but read some reviews saying it has freezing issues??

Is this true or no?

No freezing some had rebooting problems mine has worked perfectly and everything has been fixed go for it..
Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

thelopenator

Reaction score
There are reboot issues but not sure about freezing. Only time it freeze on me is when I load up a new rom and that happens only once during initial boot up. Personally I would recommend waiting for the bionic. I have been disappointed in HTC's lack of support for the tbolt.

bionic or the htc vigor (if the rumors are true about it)

Sherry

Reaction score
I have had freezing issues. Sometimes when a call comes in I cannot answer it and nothing works. Finally have to reboot. I have also started having freezing issues on some apps. This is all relatively new within the last month. I have had my TB since the day they were released.