Does this make sense?

LTLFTCer

Reaction score
I recieved a refurbished warranty replacement. It states system version 2.3.340, but when I go into system updates, it says it is downloading an update but never finishes, just keeps downloading.

I was stupid and didn't nandroid backup before installing Apex. is there a way to shut it off, or can I go back to 320, download the update, then re-install Apex?

jaw4bama

Reaction score
If you have clockwork recovery just let it download and boot into recovery (you might have to do this 2x) clockwork will block it from installing onto your Droid 1.

OP
LTLFTCer

LTLFTCer

Reaction score
oops, guess I should change my info, I actually have the X now. That is the thing, when I got the phone, I checked and it said I had 340, so I didn't check for the OTA. I put the ROM on and just messing around went in and it said i had an update to download. i hit download and it has been 3 or 4 days now and it still says it is downloading. i tried rebooting, unrooting, etc but it is still saying it is downloading.

jaw4bama

Reaction score
Oh ok, well 2.3.340 is the latest update so I really don't know what it is trying to download. Does it say 2.2.1 under Android version?

OP
LTLFTCer

LTLFTCer

Reaction score
Ok, even more interesting. Reverted to 2.3.32 and now the phone says it is up to date, no OTA to download?

liferefugee

Reaction score
Once you went to a leaked your phone no longer will show an ota update, at least that is my understanding since I always go with ota updates.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk