does the New Dragon mobile assistant work on your s3?

jwilly216

Reaction score
Mine types what I said correctly but it says it doesn't understand me which is odd.

The text message option works great.it reads my texts and allows me to reply.

Does it work on your s3?

OP
jwilly216

jwilly216

Reaction score
It has the best voice recognition out of all the ones I have installed, yet for some reason it can't process the command. I really want it to work because it's the only one that can understand exactly what I'm saying with such precision.the way it's integrated into sms is awesome and works amazingly well.

Does anybody know how to get it to work properly on the S3?????

OP
jwilly216

jwilly216

Reaction score
I assume due to the lack of responses that most of you didn't know about the new Dragon app so here is s link to an article on droid life;

http://www.droid-life.com/2012/10/2...r-those-that-love-chatting-with-their-phones/

This might possibly be the BEST voice recognition app available for ICS. I've compared it to s voice, siri, vlingo, and none of them are as aesthetically pleasing nor do they understand my voice comparably accurately. It's a simply software problem keeping me from accessing its fill potential and I can't wait until someone posts a solution.

View attachment 57533

rbyham

Reaction score
Not having tried it myself, I would just add that being still beta I would expect less than perfect operation.

scott32746

Reaction score
Installed Dragon on my stock S3. Working nice.
With Dragon listen enable you can't use Google search.

Last edited:
OP
jwilly216

jwilly216

Reaction score
scott32746 said:
Installed Dragon on my stock S3. Working nice.
With Dragon listen enable you can't use Google search.

You speak to it and it understand n responds properly? Such as asking it what time is it? Now I'm wondering why mine doesn't't work

scott32746

Reaction score
Hmm today, with "what time is it" gives me London time. Weather works correctly.
I am in Florida.

OP
jwilly216

jwilly216

Reaction score
scott32746 said:
Hmm today, with "what time is it" gives me London time. Weather works correctly.
I am in Florida.

Aww wtf I wonder why it works for you guys.
Maybe it will work in January when I move to Florida for my Disney World Internship