a few questions regarding my new s3

Jaredb

Reaction score
I received my s3 in the mail earlier today & immediately put my sim card from my old d4 in it instead of the one wirefly mailed with it. Does it matter which one I use? if not I'll just throw the new one away. 2nd when I changed my wallpaper I couldn't figure out how to make the wallpaper scroll w/ the homescreens. It's just saving it as a fixed image. Also, I've had several text messages deleted when going back and correcting misspelled words so can anyone recommend a better keyboard (with autocorrect) from the market? Thanks.

JRParsons

Reaction score
If the sim fits you can use it. The wallpaper does not scroll. Although I'm not sure this is true, I believe Apple owns the patent for the scrolling wallpaper. Lastly, I really recommend SwiftKey for a good keyboard.
Enjoy your phone.

OP
J

Jaredb

Reaction score
If the sim fits you can use it. The wallpaper does not scroll. Although I'm not sure this is true, I believe Apple owns the patent for the scrolling wallpaper. Lastly, I really recommend SwiftKey for a good keyboard.
Enjoy your phone.

There's not going to be any difference with Verizon if I don't use the new sim card? I don't know about Apple owning the patent, but my Droid 4 had scrolling wallpaper & I'll check out SwiftKey. Thanks for the help!